Current Employment Openings
Supporting Operations and Administration
- General administrative support
- Manage facility and supplies
- Maintain database
- Office organization
- Communications support, etc.
Supporting Programs and Evaluation
- Support trainings and programs
- Assist in logistics for programs, regular meetings, etc.
Temporary / Part-time
This position will begin immediately and end May 26, 2017.
This position will support two upcoming fundraising events for TMC.
- Assist with planning and execution of TMC’s Annual Event
- Assist with the execution of May the 4th (East Bay Gives)
- Build TMC’s database
- Build TMC’s Social Media sites (Twitter and Facebook)
- Communicate with webmaster
The EMERGE Academy is an academic program for young women in Alameda County, ages 16-18, who are returning to school from a condition of confinement or incarceration.
The position requires experience working with students, specifically girls and young women, who
are involved in the foster care and/or legal systems, and who are facing significant academic challenges.