Current Employment Openings
Full Charge Bookkeeper
This position is responsible for all accounting and bookkeeping activities; preparation of financial statements; and participates in the preparation of budgets and annual audits.
PART TIME: 20 hours a week / 3 days in the office
Download Full Job Description (PDF)
- Post manually bi-monthly payroll from Paychex (journals) in QuickBooks with determined allocation.
- Reconcile and allocate credit card transaction expenses, monthly reconciliation of bank statements, line of credit, and investment account in QuickBooks Desktop (Cloud Base).
- Reconcile general ledger and allocate program expenses and other allocations on a monthly basis.
- Post invoices online for programs in the City of Oakland system on a quarterly basis. Prepare invoices for Fiscal Agent and other clients when requested.
- Create new vendors, clients, and other accounts in QuickBooks. Assist with vendor filing and create new folders for the new fiscal year (calendar).
- Produce financial reports, as needed, for grant proposals and produce monthly financial statements/ forecasts, with analyses to budget. Produce cashflow reports for the Management Team.
- Supports external CPA with annual audit. Prepare, review schedules and provide supporting documents as requested by the auditors.