Current Employment Openings
Fund Development Assistant Position Description
The Mentoring Center (TMC) is currently recruiting for a Fund Development Assistant.
Consultant, Variable hours per week.
The Fund Development Assistant will assist with fundraising and fund development efforts. Work for this consultant position is project based (no minimum hours).
POSITION SUMMARY (partial job description)
- Search for and research grant opportunities
- Conduct research on foundations and other sources of funding
- Manage Salesforce database (for donors and funders)
- Maintain grants calendar
- Correspond with donors and funders
- Assist with research, preparation, and submission of proposals
- Attend fundraising/fund development workshops
- Assist with the organization’s fundraising events and campaigns
- Compile and maintain information on donors and donor prospects
- Other duties as assigned